- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 3,000 EGP per month
About the Job
We are looking for a capable network security engineer, who enjoys network security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space.
You will make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Design system security architecture and develop detailed security designs.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices, such as firewall, IPS, vulnerability scanners, Cisco Email/Web Security.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate and re-mediate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
About this Company
We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone's life through disruptive products. We build great products to solve your business problems.Telecom Systems Provider "TSP" LLC. offers high-tech reliable services, high-quality support alternative for IT...
See all Careers and Jobs at Telecom Systems Provider, LLC