- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Sales administrative officer is the backbone of sales operations.
- Candidate should be able to work in a very dynamic work conditions with multiple daily operations.
- He/She should have strong awareness of the nature of sales career, support its daily operations, help sales management personnel, communicate with customers for surveillance and satisfaction as well as coordinating between sales department and other operational department of the company.
Main job responsibilities are:
- Developing deep understanding of company products and sales workflow.
- Handling/Supporting sales daily operations “quotations, sales contracts, delivery noting, inventory inquiries,…etc”
- Coordinating between sales Dpt. and other departments to assure smooth workflow and best customers experience.
- Communicating with customers for handling, problems solving, coordination and maximum satisfaction.
- Assurance of proper handling of sales Dpt. documentation, customers database and CRM activities.
- Supporting sales team in sales related events/conferences.