This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Conduct job evaluations for the Company’s positions using a proper model, implementing salary increases and participate in salary surveys, collect internal and external data.
- Conduct compensation and benefits analyses to provide input into managerial decisions about the organization's compensation and benefit programs.
- Perform executive compensation analysis, recommendations and reporting.
- Design fixed and variable compensation programs and arrangements in collaboration with the HR Director & Payroll Manager.
- Lead annual salary and incentive planning and administration.
- Lead the human resource information system, ensure data integrity and comply with confidentiality regulations.
- Ensure the competitiveness, fairness and compliance of compensation and benefits policies, programs and practices in order to attract and retain employees.
- Assists in designing a proper salary scheme based on the job evaluation and the grading and leveling of the organization.
- Recommends a suitable benefit system based on the different levels and function of the positions.
- Reviews and ensures the alignment for the salary structure across the Company.
- University graduate
- Good commands of English
- Males only
- Experience from 6 to 15 years
- Preferably Giza resident
- Preferred to have experience in Hospital field
About this Company
Alshorouk is a multi-specialty hospital founded in 1996. It has 120 beds in addition to 13 ICU, 5 dialysis beds and 8 premature incubators.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alshorouk Hospital
Alshorouk has 5 operating theaters in addition to a sixth in the Emergency Room. The Radiology department is equipped with...