Skills And Tools:
- Ensure and implement WSD standards for production equipment, processes and released suppliers.
- Advise, recommend and select new electrical test facilities as required.
- Installation/program creation of new test facilities.
- Design, develop and maintain Electrical Test systems according to business need.
- Monitor and analyze equipment breakdowns data.
- Developing test programs according to requirements.
- Ensure technical documentation for dedicated processes.
- B.Sc. Engineering (Mechatronics and Electrical preferred).
- Knowledge of product liability.
- Knowledge of Production processes and equipment in harness manufacturing.
- Advanced English Language.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Strong ability to coach and teach others
- Ability to work in a team