- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Front line Sales Advisor is part of the company business development team, they are the first line of market interface and the responsible personnel for customers approach, communication, handling as well as achieving sales targets.
- Front line sales team works according to a firmly scheduled sales coverage plan in a very competitive targets oriented, challenging working conditions.
Main job responsibilities are:
- Developing and maintaining excellent products knowledge and information.
- Locating and approaching new prospects and customers.
- Covering current customers and expanding business opportunities.
- Firmly scheduled sales activities planning and execution.
- Keeping Excellent level of customers Communication and Satisfaction.
- Representing the Company in Marketing and Scientific Events.