- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- You will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations.
- You must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the company.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Review specifications for products or processes
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
About this Company
Z2data is a professional consulting firm focuses on providing e-Commerce services and technology solutions to private sectors ranging from medium to large companies to improve their financial and operational results. With our expertise, our clients will be able to save money,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Z2 Data