- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Per Diem travel allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
Service Engineer for TOBACCO Machines
- Planning and coordination of activities regarding the investigation and resolution of customer reports of technical problems with cigarette making and packing machines and elimination of future operational or service difficulties.
- Review and inspection of malfunctioning or damaged part to determine nature and scope of problem.
- Analysis of review and inspection findings to determine source of problem, and perform repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
- Coordination of problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs.
- Performing replacement and/or repair of parts to resolve machine problems.
- Performing machine adjustments to resolve problems or increase performance.
- May also prepare service handbooks and bulletins based on maintenance manuals.
- Assisting the customer in preparation of lists of required spare parts.
- May also occasionally follow up paperwork through the customer’s organization.
- Reporting of problems and actions to Employer.
- May prepare reports or engage in reporting to OEM on problems and actions.
- Attendance and reporting on machine commissioning tests.
- Assistance and/or performance of Installations and Commissioning of machines both in Egypt and worldwide, pending successful training evaluations by OEM.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or Don Bosco Diploma.
- Proficiency in English is essential.
- Italian language is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in relevant field.
- Age: 25-30yrs.
- Exempted or fulfilled military service.
- Located in 6th Oct. or Giza preferred.
Training and Support
Successful candidate will receive training and support from OEM personnel. Most training will be on-the-job as an assistant to the installation team, inside Egypt, as well as worldwide. Training sessions in Europe training center will be scheduled regularly.
Upon reaching the appropriate technical level and familiarity with the machines, successful candidates will be traveling worldwide to assist and/or perform installations. Travel time is limited to 6 months of any calendar year.
Attractive compensation is offered based on candidates’ qualifications. Compensation will be reviewed annually based on employee’s performance and advancement. Additional compensation will be provided for during traveling.