- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Reporting Manager: Managing Director
- Employment: Full Time. (Renewed annually)
- Salary: Negotiable based on potential, experience, talents and skills.
- Office hours: 9 Am- 5 PM Daily (extended working hours are expected)
- Working days: Saturday through Thursday. Work-related obligations sometimes require weekend attendance.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Marketing and sales studies.
- Develop marketing and sales strategies and plans.
- Develop and manage on line marketing and sales campaigns.
- Acquisition of projects.
- Develop client data base.
- Contracts negotiation and management
Objectives of Business Development Team
- Contribute to the company general policies, strategies and values;
- Develop, test, improve and apply business concepts and model,
- Initiate, negotiate and enrich strategic partnership nationally and worldwide;
- Research organizations and individuals on line (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets;
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives and developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met;
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events;
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport, set up meetings and inform them about new developments in the company’s products;
- Prepare Power Point presentations and promotional materials;
- Develop quotes and proposals;
- Report on a weekly base (achievable – Challenges and suggestions)
- Pursue academic and technical advancement .(Very critical condition)
- Three or more years of experience in marketing and sales.
- University graduate in related fields.
- "Can Do It" attitude.
Also, the successful candidate should demonstrate;
- Character and integrity.
- A passion for learning and development.
- Creativity, Resourcefulness and Innovation.
- Computer savvy,
- Organized and self-motivated.
- The ability to be a team player with good social & communication skills, also in situations where electronic communication is the only available medium
- Able to work weekends (potentially full time)