- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Administrative coordinator is responsible for:
- Maintaining the databases, generate reports , check emails and send prompt replies for the action to be taken in a timely manner.
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information
- Identifying and communication solutions.
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems.
- Handle customers complaints or issues.
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders.
- Assist in vendor relationship management.
- Follow up with engineers to ensure following the technical support schedule effectively.
- Responsible for the analysis and reporting of the tasks.
- Responsible in coordinating and communicate work , Supervise and extract output from various department employees in the organization.
- Scheduling meetings and complete the tasks on time.
About this Company
In 1986, Al-Madina for Advanced Technology was established hosting the latest & most innovative solutions for Printing & Packaging in Egypt & Middle East, through our partners from all over the world
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Madina