- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A Senior Account Manager (SAM) is the key to maintain the relationship between the agency and the client. SAMs are the liaison between the client and the creative team to ensure the client's needs and goals are being met on every project. The SAM also manages pitches to the client, the client's ad budget and generally handles around four non-competing client accounts at a time.
- Check the status of each client's job(s) in the creative department and verify the jobs will be completed on time.
- Contact each client at least once a day to discuss current and upcoming projects
- Initiate new jobs for the client.
- Enhance the business volume between the existing accounts and the agency, open new accounts when needed in order to achieve the assigned target.
- Review and present concepts/layouts/copy to the client for approval.
- Communicate the client's feedback to the creative department and discuss the next steps in the campaign.
- University graduate preferred to be in Marketing field/Mass Communication or else related.
- Very good English language (written & spoken)
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Must be well-organized
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Professional appearance and personality
- Working long hours, especially under tight deadlines
- Must be able to handle pressure well
- Must be a resident in Heliopolis area or Nasr City or else near
IMPORTANT: Your photo should be attached to your CV , otherwise it will be neglected.
About this Company
MAP ADVERTISING LLC established in 2001, located In Heliopolis area; Cairo, Egypt. Maintaining a long successful history in serving multinational accounts, such as: Pfizer, Novartis, HSBC, Vodafone, Pepsi, AUC, Nestle and Toshiba.
See all Careers and Jobs at MAP Advertising
MAP’s main focus is serving their...