- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,200 to 3,500 EGP per month, Medical Insurance and Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Support the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance & improvement of the QHSE system.
- Department : Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
- Reports To : Operations Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides hands on the workplace direction , guidance and support on quality method and standard issues
- Support management of document and audit processes
- Assist with supervision of existing process for regular inspections on sites, and assist in coordinating and supporting incident investigations of local incidents
- Deliver a continual improvement culture with the goal of zero injuries or serious accidents
- Review continually the HSE legislation, and provide advice/recommendations to the organization to ensure operational best practices & compliance.
- Organization of QHSE toolbox meetings, trainings and drills.
- Provide onsite QHSE training to the project teams
- Enforce the application of health & safety plan, quality plan and Environment plan specified for each project.
About this Company
Our focus is to maximize the green energy production and utilization through providing:
See all Careers and Jobs at Complete Energy Solutions
3.Best quality product
4.Best service quality
5.Best after sales
For the Best of our environment