- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Job Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Develop Penta Pharma marketing strategy to meet corporate objectives at both local and international level.
- Oversee and evaluate market researches and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market dynamics and conditions in each region.
- Manage development of all Penta Pharma related marketing materials including text, graphics, animation, video, & audio
- Determine best use of marketing data to identify desired target audiences and directs appropriate campaigns on that basis.
- Work with executive team and other Penta Pharma staff as appropriate to develop a master plan for marketing collateral.
- Regularly Study Penta Pharma current product portfolio and recommend divestment of unattractive and investment in other potential brands.
- Recommend new products for registration in barrel with the corporate objectives and vision.
- In this activity marketing director should work closely with R&D people.
- Work closely with the regulatory and export departments to design a products' portfolio for each country that meets the marketing and sales objectives of the corporate & matches the regulatory and pricing policies of each country.
- Manage the marketing staff and when appropriate work with outside agencies to produce marketing collateral.
- Recruit, manage, coach, support, and monitor development of direct reports.
- Recommend related training for the marketing team insuring continuous improvement and monitor the effect of these training on efficiency, professionalism and productivity.
- Attend workshops, training, conferences, & /or seminars aiming to have more professional approaches to related subjects that help achieving/manage concurrent and future corporate objectives/changes.