This job is closed or expired and is no longer open for applications
Life Chemicals Group - Cairo, Egypt
| || || |
| || |
- Handle technical details relating to possibly international transportation, customs regulations and any necessary documentation.
- Evaluate the costs of transportation, services and inventory within any budget or distribution strategy.
- Build relationships with Logistics mediators and work closely with all team to ensure the protection of freight in transportation.
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistic problems and producing new solutions.
- More than 10 years experience in field.
- Excellent knowledge of national and international import/export legislation and must be able to effectively troubleshoot any issues that may arise in international freight transportation
- Degree level in chemistry is preferable, or any relevant qualifications and systems training associated with Logistics Management, as well as experience in the Logistics sector.
Life chemicals group. Is a joint stock company - established since 1992 based in Cairo – Egypt.
The group had grown from challenge to challenge to become one of the largest independent chemicals supplier and Distributor in the Egyptian market as well as exporting... (More)