- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Reporting to: Technical Manager
Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for design & development of new products through planning, supervising, instructing and providing leadership for the research & development staff for carrying out experiments to develop, identify & validate new products to be registered and launched onto the market in accordance with regulatory requirements and quality assurance systems.
- Performs according to company objectives and sets accordingly department objectives and reviews performance updates according to objectives semi-annually.
- Manages the development of formulation methodologies to enhance capabilities in drug delivery dosage forms that could lead to competitiveness of the firm's products among other peer companies.
- Analyzes and identifies innovative/creative ideas for isolation of novel, effective, active components from natural products.
- Ensures the development of advanced equipment and instrumentation that may enhance implementation of department objectives.
- Manages department capital and budget. Monitors milestones, critical success factors, and key performance indicators for project evaluation with investigators. Participate actively in company policies having an impact on the development of products and other research activities
- Supervises the Research & development of formulation methodologies to enhance capabilities in drug delivery dosage forms that could lead to competitiveness of the company products among other pharmaceutical industrial companies.
- Research, analyse and identify innovative ideas for novel isolation of effective active components from natural products.
- Target at research projects that could lead towards the achievement of patents. Thorough review and assessment of summarized experimental data of all investigations pertaining to a product file that is to be submitted for registration of a new product or development of an existing product.
- Supervise product scale-up transfer to manufacturing sites and product validation.
- Implements the designated formulation through carrying out a series of experiments with an ability to correlate results for sequencing trials
- Analyzes and follow-up of formulated trials and application of supportive measures for their identity.
- Reports & summarizes results of experimental trials and other data into a format that allows easy review by superiors.
- Participates in scale-up transfer & validation protocol to manufacturing site.
- Shares in trials for re-development of products.
- Maintains laboratory instruments and equipment and demonstrates an understanding of operational hazards.
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical Science. Or science
About this Company
Zeta Pharma is a newly established pharmaceutical company with a huge investment and very powerful company portfolio.
See all Careers and Jobs at Zeta Pharma
Zeta recognizes that excellence in Environment, Health and Safety performance is integral to an efficient and successful business. Zeta is committed to...