This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Responsible for all administrative duties and tasks.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the emails, Answering calls and handling queries.
- Assist MD in developing the business model, and highlighting work priorities.
- Follow up with our clients by phone calls, Emails & WhatsApp.
- Efficiently Internet Researcher and analyze data.
- working as part of a Project team to develop proposals and implement the all activities.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Planning, organizing and managing the budget for events and event management, including Campaigns and promotional events
- Attend meetings, writing minutes, taking dictation.
- Preparing presentations and documents for meetings.
- Writing reports, summaries, newsletters.
- Dealing with suppliers by handling offers and negotiations.
- Flexible, Sociable, Detail Oriented and Smart person.
- A minimum of 4 years PA/ PM / PR experience at a senior level.
- Fluent in English language.
- Excellent research skills.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality& Well-presented
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Very good Communication & Customer Relation skills.
- Very good MS Office (Word, Excel, Powe Point).
- Familiar with Social Media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn)
About this Company
Spinoza L.T.D, a growing startup mid-sized independent Restaurant & Brand; management company, that owns and operates 3 concepts with current 5 stores across Egypt, It's head office in Heliopolis.
See all Careers and Jobs at Spinoza for Restaurants Management