- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The primary purpose of the Technical Support Engineer role is :
- Oversee the flow of technical and administrative information between Concrete Surgeons, Clients, Consultants, construction job sites, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, supervisors, surveyors, the Operations Department staff, Corporate Staff and/or other parties.
- Under the direction of the Executive Vice President and CEO, the function of this role shall be to assist in the preparation of submittals, bids, documents control, meeting documentation, change cost data entry and quality documentation.
- Manage client requests and submittals from Clients, Consultants, construction job sites, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, supervisors, surveyors, the Operations Department staff, Corporate Staff and/or other parties.
- Process Quotations, BOQs, Technical Data Sheets, Samples, Shop Drawings, Test Reports, and Certifications as per client and/or project requirements.
- Review submittals for compliance with Contract Documents.
- Maintain records and minutes for job site meetings.
- Process weekly quantities for payment on contracts.
- Oversee Site and Subcontractors’ procurement and contracts management.
- Assign Purchase Orders to each purchase and verify receipt of materials.
- Work with Project Managers to approve material invoice payments.
- Assist in preparing and updating project progress schedule.
- Prepare payments/invoices to be submitted to clients.
- Prepare quantity surveying for tenders and jobs on hand projects from drawings and in-situ.
- Create Methods of Statement, Calculation Sheets, Risk Assessments and other documents as requested by clients.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Resolve and provide answers for any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
About this Company
Concrete Surgeons is considered the only specialized company in Egypt in both strengthening & repairing as well as cutting & core drilling. We provide qualified engineers to give technical assistance and solutions during site execution.
See all Careers and Jobs at Concrete Surgeons
Our company also...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.