Technical skills to include:
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience and certification in administering Windows Server 2008/2012 environments.
- Experience administering Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory Network Services Installation and Administration (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, Group Policy, DHCP)
- Experience administering Microsoft Exchange 2010 configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Working knowledge of SAN/Storage and virtualization technologies especially VMware vSphere and Hyper-V
- Experience in Web Application technologies such as ISS, .NET, Tomcat, Apache
- Good working knowledge of firewalls and network protocols.
- Experience working with a ticketing system, tracking work done in hours and completing work according to set schedules
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- MCITP 2008 and/or MCSE 2012 will be advantage
About this Company
ExaServe is a multinational company which owns the trademarks of NileWeb, ExaHost and ClouDEX is the biggest web hosting and clouding provider in the MEA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at ExaServe LLC
As a top-notch internet services company, ExaServe offers a wide range of solutions to a rapidly increasing...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.