Project Electrical Site Engineer

ENTRA Electro Mechanical - Giza, Egypt

Applicants for
1 open position
Experience Needed:
7 to 10 years
Career Level:
Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type:
Full Time
Education Level:
Bachelor's Degree at least
1 open position
Males Only
About the Job
  • To provide effectiveness within all Electrical activities of conveyor systems. This includes the handling of existing Electrical activities and the development of new potential ones. ( 70% on site, the remaining 30% at the office)
  • Co-ordination of orders with different departments.
  • Correspondence with either customers or suppliers (written and verbal)
  • Knowledge of the company and its products – thorough knowledge of all products and required data and details; continuously read up on new data to enable proper presentation at the market.
  • Satisfying the prospective customers needs with the right suitable products in coordination with the technical support team.
  • Generate the new quotations and/or proposals as requested regarding Electrical
  • Coordinate with the Business Director of projected schedule and the future scheduling for prospective customers.
  • Supervising the execution of electrical works at sites over the installation phase.
  • Reports Directly to Project Manager.
Job Requirements
  • Designing, costing, assembling Electric Panels relevant to Conveyor systems.  
  • Installing, Designing, Drawing and maintenance of rely based and PLC based control panels.
  • Good Command of English Language, with strong knowledge and experience in computer programs, PLC is a must; Auto-Cad 3d, solid edge is an additional advantage for the candidates.
About this Company

ENTRA was established in Cairo in 2007 based on the concepts of meeting the ever-increasing demand for conveyors that are: easy to install & reconfigure. Highly flexible. Reliable. Having an aesthetic look, Easy to transport and economical to own.
ENTRA is a turnkey... (More)

See all Careers and Jobs at ENTRA Electro Mechanical