- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for supporting the marketing team, including taking on responsibilities in public relations, corporate communications and social media.
The Social Media Specialist will be required to work cross-functionally to gain a deep understanding of Brands , services, and business objectives in order to develop strategic communications to position Spinoza's Brands as a top brands in the F&B Market.
- Develop and implement strategic objectives to increase brand visibility, support business objectives and protect the corporate brand.
- Identify and handle outreach to key media outlets and influencers; distribute press releases on the news wire.
- Write and edit a variety of marketing materials, including blogs, social media posts, and corporate communication materials.
- Grow social media accounts for both Spinoza & The Brands on all the social Media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Identify media trends, news cycles, and storytelling opportunities.
- Participate in creative brainstorms and come up with original project ideas.
About this Company
Spinoza L.T.D, a growing startup mid-sized independent Restaurant & Brand; management company, that owns and operates 3 concepts with current 5 stores across Egypt, It's head office in Heliopolis.
See all Careers and Jobs at Spinoza for Restaurants Management