- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Commission
About the Job
A business development executive is a high-level sales professional. His/ Her main role is to identify new sales leads, pitch products and/or services and maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers. Business development executives are also obligated to write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
- Research organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Research the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Prepare PPT presentations and sales displays
- Develop quotes and proposals
- Develop sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Verbal and written briefing of client requirements back to the agency team
About this Company
AWstreams is a full service digital agency that is specialized in social media management, as well as creating vibrant ideas, outstanding websites and creative concepts.
See all Careers and Jobs at AWstreams
As a leading technological service provider, the agency delivers a wide range of services...