- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for design and produce the reports for the Management Meetings.
- Responsible for the coordination, establishment and execution of corporate policies and procedures.
Offered Package & Working Conditions:
- Attractive Packages.
- Additional Benefits (Social Insurance – Private Medical Insurance Coverage –
- Transportation (Door to Door).
- Professional training under the supervision of certified trainers.
- 9 working hours including 1 hour Break.
- 2 Days off per week.
About this Company
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global BPO and technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer facing front-office services that support the entire customer lifecycle. It is one of the largest, independent BPO...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sutherland Global Services