- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for design and produce the reports for the Management Meetings.
- Responsible for the coordination, establishment and execution of corporate policies and procedures.
Offered Package & Working Conditions:
- Attractive Packages.
- Additional Benefits (Social Insurance – Private Medical Insurance Coverage –
- Transportation (Door to Door).
- Professional training under the supervision of certified trainers.
- 9 working hours including 1 hour Break.
- 2 Days off per week.
About this Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sutherland