- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer with Python background responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will as follows:
- Development of all server-side logic.
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.).
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack).
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology stack).
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance (depending on the specific project).
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN).
Technologies / Frameworks:
- Debian administration
- Apache Administration
- Web Services
- REST APIs
About this Company
CrossWorkers is a Danish offshoring company working in the software development sector, supplying our clients with professional IT resources. The company has been in business since 2009 and provides excellent services within offshoring software development. The headquarters...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cross Workers