- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Finance Administration Clerk is responsible for:
- Prepare form 4s for imported shipments / Manage Form 4 authorization and delivery/receiving to Bank through couriers/ communicate documents with customs clearance broker within the lead time till physical clearance confirmed.
- Maintain Form 4s detailed log including all KPIs.
- Maintain monthly reconciliation for received shipments.
- IBCs reconciliation based on monthly bank report.
- Prepare cover pages for intercompany invoices, all add on costs / manage recording / Payment based on identified lead time.
- Provide a monthly Customs advance account reconciliation and identify old un cleared transactions.
- Speakers cycle follow up (Open POs reporting/ payment completeness/ issues escalation)
- Corporate cards cycle follow up (Issuance/ Cancellation/ quarterly reconciliation)
- Follow up on payment process with AZ outsourced team
- Monthly checks physical count for bank reconciliation purpose.
- Update / maintain checks and transfers log.
About this Company
AstraZeneca is one of only a handful of pure-play bio pharmaceutical companies to span the entire value chain of a medicine from discovery, early- and late-stage development to manufacturing and distribution, and the global commercialization of primary care, specialty care-led...
See all Careers and Jobs at Astrazeneca