- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
ITG is looking for an iOS Developer with 3+ years of experience who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BCs degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Minimum 3 year experience in a relevant field.
- Gender: Any.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps to the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiar with GIT.
Only Interested and Committed candidates can apply otherwise the profile will be reported.
About this Company
Integrated Technology Group (ITG) is a dynamic, innovative, and technology driven group of companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Integrated Technology Group
Established in Jordan in 1989, ITG operates through three subsidiaries; EPOCH Technologies, JAID Productions and ITG Investments.