- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Capstone Group, an international development and consulting firm with a presence in Nasr City, is looking for a motivated and experienced Software engineer to join our team. You should be passionate about delivering compelling web experiences, believe in the power of simplicity, excel in critical thinking, and have a track record of applying appropriate technologies to deliver elegant solutions to technical problems.
- Maintains dependency plan between planned sprints/iterations across engineering, infrastructure, and third parties
- Breaks down barriers and shields the team from impediments precluding engineers from making progress against sprints and deadlines
- Organizes and facilitates daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint/iteration, and creates an environment in which the team is continuously learning from the past
- Influence without authority through effective change and leadership management.
- Engages with Product Owner, Business Stakeholders, and delivery team to understand Business needs and identify appropriate solutions
- Uses their technical acumen to enable removal of impediments, ask probing questions, and support team in technical issue resolution
- Facilitate discussions to identify alternative or different approaches to solve problems, break down barriers and drive resolution of conflicts to ensure productivity of the team.
- Steer and deliver project communications at all levels within Technology and business to ensure transparency of development process and project performance, to coordinate escalation and issue resolution, to facilitate decision making, and to build trust.
- Works in partnership with Product Owners, and the core and extended team to create and prioritize the product backlog
- Responsible for tracking iteration progress, actively contributing to design discussions, issue resolution and removing obstacles to ensure sprint/iteration commitments are met
- Coaches teams to adopt Agile values, principles and practices, and actively encourage teams to reflect and improve their delivery capacity
About this Company
We work with clients to identify their most pressing issues and most promising opportunities. Our solutions to addressing these issues and capitalizing on these opportunities are the product of collaboration; we see our clients as partners in idealization, problem solving and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Capstone Group