- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Are you excited to assist a C-level Executive and make his life a better one? Are you able to help him focus on strategy while you take off the load of scheduling meetings, organizing events and making calls to other C-level Executives as needed? Are you keen to stay professional and presentable at all times? Are you happy to keep learning and growing? Vezeeta is looking for a world-class Executive Assistant and this could be you!
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the CEO across the range of his work.
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain and organise the CEO schedule, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To support the CEO in his projects, proposals, etc. through research, consultation, team-management.
- To draft articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by the CEO.
- To facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented. Also by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes.
- To co-ordinate staff/Board meetings.
- To respond to Board member and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- To co-ordinate all senior management and Board member travel arrangements.
- To compile Board papers and ensure they are sent in good time for meetings.
- To liaise with the CEO and other Board Members on various matters as required.
- To be responsible for receiving inquiries and providing an effective referral service to service users.
- To create and ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors.
- Commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output.
- To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as an executive. assistant/secretary/personal assistant.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
Answering the 3 Questions is a must, in order to be considered for the interviewing process.
About this Company
Vezeeta.com is Healthcare industry-leading startup that emerged in Cairo, Egypt. We are pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings. In only 2 years we have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta.com