- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Insert all kinds of time-related entries on the SAP system According to the labor law and regulations of the company .
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable requirements.
- Handle all kinds of problems related to staff balances on the SAP system.
- Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion.
- Extract all kinds of reports from the SAP system
- Responsibility for Certain Paperwork; Handles and helps with required personnel paperwork including but not limited to, completing required forms for new hires, maintaining
- employment applications, and completes name and address changes.
- Track employees’ absences (regular/ irregular), and send legal warnings accordingly.
- Follow-up on each employee’s annual leave, sick leave and send them reports containing remaining balances.
- Receipt of penalties’ memos and insure its conformity with the regulations and the investigations of the legal affairs and implement the normal administrative penalties(absence without permission/delay/non-departure and keeping a hard copy of the records for each department).
- Employee Files’ preparation and receiving the required hiring documents from the Recruitment section.
- Follow-up on the renewal of the annual contracts in terms of sending the forms and the required signatures then put it in the employee’s file.
- track "Form 1" of the new hired employees, "Form 6" for the resigned employees to complete the Social insurance cycle.
- calculate all time effects of (attendance and departure) card for non-finger print branches.
- Assist all functions related to the enrollment and eligibility of beneficiaries with the insurance provider.
- Assist & follow up on all related documents with the insurance company regarding insurance coverage while meeting accepted time frame according to company regulations.
- Handle, solve, and communicate all inquiries of employees related to the health insurance plan coverage according to company regulations.
- Assist in all medical insurance cards’ issuance process and delivery to employees.
- Hiring and termination processes.
- Monitoring and following up the probation period evaluation and the renewal evaluation form sent to the concerned managers.
- Developing and issuing for Certificates of Experience.
- Saving the employees vacation’s forms and giving a code number for each one to be evidence .
- Advises and consults with employees regarding personnel questions, policies, regulations, and grievances.