This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Translate the strategic and tactical corporate business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance.
- Develop staffing, compensation & Benefits, learning & Development & performance management strategies and implementation of plans and programs to identify
- Retain & develop talents within and outside the corporation.
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
- Develop and recommend appropriate policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the corporation. Included in this area but not limited only to the following would be programs for employee relations, employee complaints, external education and career development.
- Manage the budget & HR information systems database and necessary reports for critical analyses of the HR function.
- Oversee all functions of Facilities & Administrative Services to include personnel management, budget and special projects.
- Design and implement Work load Analysis (WLA) that helps in managing employees time.
- Design & Apply the performance Management System
- Design, develop and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps).
- Design the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
- Lead compensation strategy formulation in alignment with company strategy and business goals.
- Create salary structure Hay Method
- 10-15 years Experience in all HR functions Recruitment, Training, and Development,PMS ,OD, Com & Ben , labor law
- Prefer MBA Holder
- Excellent English Skills
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Excellent Leadership & Communication Skills
- Excellent knowledge about Hay Method
About this Company
Delta Capital is a Real Estate Developer Specializing in a distinct creation and development of tourist resorts and residential integrated global and distinctive character and identity standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at Delta Capital for Urban Development
Delta Capital is keen since its inception to include many...