- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Organizing routine servicing schedules.
- Allocating work to a team of fitters.
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate.
- Fitting new parts.
- Carrying out quality inspections.
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns.
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed.
- Keeping production managers informed of progress.
- Organizing teams to make sure 24-hour cover is available.
- As a fitter, you'll service and repair the equipment. You could work on electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic or computerized systems.
Your job will involve either preventative or emergency maintenance. You're likely to be:
- Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts.
- Finding and fixing faults and recalibrating instruments.
- Oiling and cleaning machinery and parts.
- Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule.
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns.
About this Company
Multi Systems engineering company established in 2004 and their specialization in the instrument devices and is also the representative to several companies in the specialization of the instrument devices like Megger- Fluke - Key sight Technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Multi Systems Engineering