This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
- Traveling to visit potential clients.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Administering client accounts.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Preparing reports for head office.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Co-coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Providing pre sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Solving client problems.
- Helping in the design of custom-made products.
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team.
- Faculty of Engineering ( Electrical or Communications ) only.
- Male Only.
- Overall Grade Good at least.
- Very good in English written & Spoken.
- A solid technical background.
- Sales skills.
- Communication skills.
- Sound judgment and good business sens.
- Organizational skills.
- Team working capability.
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Independence and self-reliance.
About this Company
Multi Systems engineering company established in 2004 and their specialization in the instrument devices and is also the representative to several companies in the specialization of the instrument devices like Megger- Fluke - Key sight Technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Multi Systems Engineering