- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Responsible for selecting and assembling sound recordings in preparation for the final sound mixing or mastering of an educational video involving recorded or synthetic sound.
- Ensure studio sound equipment is functioning properly during programs.
- Take in news audio feeds from various sources.
- Edit audio material using recording equipment.
- Set up and operate computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects to produce the final product.
- Verify key numbers and time codes on materials.
- Determine the specific audio effects necessary for completing videos.
- Ensure that all live videos on Chestnut Learning website are up to quality standards.
- Review assembled videos on screens or monitors to determine if corrections are necessary.
- Compress, digitize, duplicate, and store audio and video data.
- Analyze and maintain data logs for audio-visual activities.
- Monitor audio signals to detect sound-quality deviations or malfunctions.
- Ensure synchronization of pre-recorded audio.
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...