- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
About the Job
The administration manager oversees the administrative services to ensure that the premises is equipped with the supplies and services required to maintain a smooth flow of work on a daily basis.
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as security, maintenance, fleet, cleaning, customs, and food services.
- Plan the best allocation and utilization of space and resources for the premises.
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well maintained.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with their consequences.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of security and cleaning contractors.
- Check that the agreed upon work by the staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any short comings.
- Maintain up-to-date lists of contractors and pricing arrangements to ensure that the company achieves the most favorable commercial terms.
- Assess and negotiate the best deals with services’ contractors and suppliers.
- Determine which transportation provider should be selected and act as the primary contact with the selected provider.
- Develop an integrated network of transport services to ensure that the best possible use is made of the company’s resources for transport.
- Assist in the development of the fleet services budget to include a review of the past year’s expenses.
- Adjust and administer all deals with the providers of staff transportation.
- Record and maintain licenses and repair/maintenance records of the department’s cars, as well as conduct preventive maintenance checks.
- Oversee the process of maintenance and repair of the building as well as its electrical system.
- Supervise food services staff to ensure that they provide high quality services to employees.
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate the operations of customs.
- Resolve complaints regarding services provided by the department staff.
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Deal with the corporate lawyer regarding the company’s legal issues, and provide him with any required documents.
- Oversee the translation of all legal documents from Arabic to English and vice versa.
- Oversee and coordinate preparations for social activities (Iftar party, trips, book fair, …etc).
- Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with relevant government institutions, agencies, and local authorities, including the General Authority for Investment and Free Zones (GAFI).
- Negotiate the purchase of materials and equipment required by the company, ensuring that they meet the specifications and can be delivered at the desired time at the most favorable prices.
- Carry out and supervise audits on fixed assets and recommend changes when necessary.
- Maintain records of mobiles, iPads, and laptops provided to employees as well as monitor their expenses.
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...