- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Operations Specialist role is a combination of company procedures, business activities and strategic sales implementations within company goals and objectives.
- The Operations Specialist works closely cross functionally with other departmental peers to collaborate on sales operation plans and company objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Role :
- Managing Sales order packs received form sales
- Checking and follow-up with sales for missing data
- Entering Quotes
- Sales Order entry on E-Shop
- Dealing with credit control on releases
- Checking status of order at all stages up to receipt to our warehouse
- Informing sales of order status and lead-times
- Backlog Status, Inventory Status – information to sales
- Supporting credit control queries which relate to operations
- Order dispatching and full logistics coordination.