This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Quarterly Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The purpose of the job is to support employees in office, handling the communication framework with customers, and Comprehensive office management according to the company policies and procedures.
- To establish SAND Product Design as a leading provider in the local business community through effective Office Administration and business development activity.
- The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the company in a variety of ways including bookkeeping, communications, scheduling, data entry, secretarial services and other several duties, if you have a love of organizing and enjoy putting everything in place, you may be the perfect fit for this Position.
- The jobholder is expected to ensure the workplace runs smoothly by organizing all administrative duties, you can expect to be the first port of call for staff where issues can range from the mundane to the serious.
- Office Administrator is a crucial role to maintain an effective and efficient day-to-day operations in SAND Product Design.
- First and foremost, you must always be filled with energy and ready for anything because you are the ‘go-to’ person in the office.
- The role of the office administrator involves a great deal of multitasking.
- You will work with teams, oversee the operations within the company, coordinate with management and engage in planning.
- If there are office resource or administrative issues, you will be the person expected to deal with them.
- Management of office equipment.
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment.
- Handling external or internal communication or management systems.
- Arranging and coordinating meetings/ Attending training & conferences.
- Responsible for office supplies management/Purchasing/stationery supply.
- Keeping the company’s filing system in order.
- Use of a variety of office software such as spreadsheet, emails and databases.
- Delivering presentations & delivering reports to executives.
- Sort out incoming and outgoing mail and Deal with company E-mail.
- Handle receptionist duties from including meeting and greeting guests.
- Type up letters and reports.
- Administration payroll, labor office/social insurance related documents.
- Administration of petty cash, expense reports and supplier relationships.
- If you can’t do more than one or two things at a time without being distracted or allowing your concentration to waver, perhaps you should consider another role. However, if you are proficient at multi-tasking and enjoy the challenge of performing disparate tasks at the same time, this is a role you should definitely consider.
- You also need to have great interpersonal skills as you have to communicate with various staff levels within the company ranging from executives to junior roles ending at office workers.
- Good honors degree in English, Education, Statistics, Psychology, Business Studies, Sociology and Information Science are preferable at a degree level.
- Excellent Written and spoken English.
- Excellent Command of all Microsoft applications specially Excel and PowerPoint, Qualifications such as International Computer Driving License (ICDL) is preferred.
- Flexible approach to working hours with ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent Interpersonal/communication skills both verbal and written.
- Self-Motivated and strong sense of ownership, responsibility, and accountability with high multi-tasking skills.
- Professional outlook and impact.
- Team Player with high diversified skills and Willing to show initiative.
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Analytical ability while using thorough and methodical approach to your work.
About this Company
Sand – Turning Ideas into Reality!
See all Careers and Jobs at SAND Product Design
We don’t just do product design—we live it! As Egypt’s first product design service company, we are pioneers in a field that has so much to offer businesses, start-ups, and entrepreneurs, through redefining people’s way of...