- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Tracks shipments, check and monitor status of purchased goods status starting from issuing purchase order until delivering goods to UCMENA warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and check the original shipping documents from the procurement department for submission to Customs and to make sure all documents are available before the arrival of goods at port.
- Follow up with freight forwarders to get original B/L & delivery orders, freight invoices etc.
- Prepare authorization to clearing agents and customs authorities to clear shipments
- Follow up with our clearing agents the status of all shipments under clearance and report it to the Procurement Manager on daily basis
- Prepare official clearance documents and send it the clearing agents
- Prepare the request for payment for clearing agents and advance payment for high value shipments
- Follow up with clearing agents until the arrival of goods ta our warehouse
- Monitor and prepare reports to evaluate the performance of clearing agents and report it to procurement manager.
- Follow up with the Warehouse Supervisor to give a report on the safety of the goods and confirmation that all is in par with the Purchase Order, and close the order.
- Notify the Procurement Manager of any breach of agreement from the supplier, or any discrepancies between the received goods and requested or any shortage of documents.
- Follow up with Procurement Department and the supplier in order to find a solution for the problem and close the purchase order.
- Notify the Financial Department if any reductions or reimbursements are necessary.
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm