This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare the detailed project plan through meetings and workshops & provide resources required for the implementation of the projects, and measure funding to ensure the efficiency of the plan and approved by the Managing Director.
- Build network connections and relationships through good representation of the Misr El-Khier Foundation with external parties (government agencies - Ministries - views partner)
- In Charge person for all the results of the project and team work through the follow-up to all activities and verify the implementation phases of the project of the highest quality and at the right time accordingly plan schedules established.
- Clarify to site managers the approved project plan and agree with them on the methodology to get their feedback and support any changes of Managing Director.
- Follow up the progress of work at the sites with the project team on a weekly basis, and ensures that the workflow running accordingly to the approved schedule plan in full compliance with the plans of safety and quality controls,
- Prepare weekly reports of the development of their own project .
- Coordinate and follow up the progress of work with all the departments involved in the implementation of the project and Breaking the obstacles to make sure that the implementation of the project according to agreed standards and take corrective action.
- Prepare reports on a regular basis (weekly / monthly), regarding the performance of the project compared to set standards.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering , MBA Holder is preferred.
- +15 years work experience , the last 5 years as project manager
- Excellent using of MS office & MS project
- Excellent English skills .
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
About this Company
Misr El Kheir Foundation (MEK) is a non-profit organization that was established in 2007 with the aim of existing for over 500 years by founding its work on an institutional structure reliant not on individuals which will enable MEK to realize true human development for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Elkheir Foundation