- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Plans smooth running of the production process within the factory.
- Draw up work schedule, that contains details of the materials and machines to be used, cost of materials, mechanical resources, time required to do the job, and the quality standards to be met.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow.
- Receive regular information on progress and report quickly any problems, such as shortage of materials and machinery breakdowns.
- Meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Plans and schedules workflow for each production division according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Other duties as assigned.
About this Company
Cellopack for Packaging Industries is an Egyptian shareholding company established in 1992, and is specialized in printing and converting of packaging materials. Cellopack is a market leader in its field due to strictly focusing on its mission, vision and core values that are driving its success and fast growth.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cellopack for Packaging Industries