This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, (1200 EGP) Transportation allowance after 6 month + Clear career Path + Incentives +Perfect work environment
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Visit physicians to promote ZAD products.
- Distribute product samples and marketing literature to physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Follow-up with physicians to gather feedback and questions regarding experience with ZAD products.
- Provide approved information to physicians on ZAD products, e.g. proper medical usage, dosage amounts and side effects.
- Ensure that physicians are adequately stocked by ZAD products and distributes ordering information.
- Provide feedback to supervisor on customer requests, response to promotion and products access.
- Report visits and other activities.
- Business development and reach new customers
- Assess client’s needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data Medical Sales Representative
- Increase customer satisfaction from our products and services provided
- Increase company clients and increase their knowledge with our product.
- Participate in the initial yearly selling plan.
- Achieve the sales target (Annually and Quarterly)
- Responsible for developing the company sales target in his area
- Present selling reports periodically to Supervisor
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing client relationship in all applicable ways (by phone, and making periodical visits for them)
- Increase the number of company clients by trying to gain new clients in his area.
- Responsible for convincing our clients with our current and new products.
- Responsible for increasing customer satisfaction through meeting their requirements and expectations on time and through direct communication with them.
- Responsible for the operations he attends full responsibility in the arrangements, instruments required and attending with the surgeon the operation.
- Assist in delivering the operation invoices in coordination with Finance/collection Department.
- Communicate with the Tenders department to prepare required tenders with coordination with Supervisor.
- Present Tenders on the responsible parties inside the hospitals.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Ready to work under high pressure to reach the goal
- Capable of achieving his target with less expenses
- Having the required sales & scientific skills
- Highly aware with the market & could implement these skills in the field.
- Achieving sales targets
- Maximizing sales and profitability in a healthy competitive environment
- Using the ethics to achieve your target & having full support from your direct manager.
- Preparing breakdown of your target & writing your plan & report on time.
- Maintaining and increasing standards of the professors & doctors' services
- Focusing on the Key persons which allow you to achieve your target in each product.
- Bsc of Medicine, Pharmaceutical science, Science or Veterinary Medicine.
- Must be from Cairo or Giza
- Cancellation of Governmental obligation “Takleef “
- Exempted or done military status.
- Proven Pharmaceutical Sales experience
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Time management
- Negotiating Skills
- Good command of English (Reading and spoken).
- Presentable, high communication skills, willing to learn and hard worker.
- Experience in the same area is preferred.
- Age not more than 35.
- Medical background is preferred
About this Company
ZAD Pharma is specialized in the field of formulating and producing pharmaceutical preparations including solids, semisolids and solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at ZAD Industrial Pharma
Zad Industrial Pharma Is a new factory specialized in the field of formulating and producing pharmaceutical preparations...