- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The administrative assistant provides both clerical and administrative support to professionals, either as part of a team or individually. The role plays a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of businesses throughout industry.
The administrative assistant is involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently has responsibility for specific projects and tasks.
- Responsible for all administration & translation work of the Import & Export Department.
- Organizes work by reading and distributes correspondence, collecting information & initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel, arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests of customers, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Maintains a comprehensive filing systems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
About this Company
Facing the challenge of this Century continuous scientific and technological changes, our plan of work is based upon our belief that human and animal welfare that should be appreciated and provided with premium services and treatments. That’s why we dedicated ourselves to give...
See all Careers and Jobs at Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.