- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Role Summary:
- Writes, tests, and debugs code and fix bugs.
- Maintains knowledge of programming languages and monitors website analytics, in addition to being responsible the scalability and maintainability of the code.
- Enforces best engineering practices for code repository.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Design and code superior technical solutions.
- Easily recognize system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Communicates and enforces coding standards.
- Supports and mentors junior developers by providing advice and coaching.
About this Company
Crowd Analyzer is the 1st fully automated social web monitoring tool in the MENA region which supports Arabic sentiment analysis with different dialects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Crowd Analyzer