- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
Arabic, English, French
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
Cairo International Airport
Reports to Project Director/Senior Engineer
Responsible for the effective implementation and support of the systems provide by the subcontractors and internal products.
Key Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensure production and submittal of 90-day project schedule and detailed program schedule.
- Ensure preparation of the submittal schedule.
- Review subcontractor submittals for quality and relevance.
- Arrange regular subcontractor review meetings.
- Ensure that subcontractors as well as internal teams prepare and maintain appropriate project plans.
- Review monthly subcontractor performance and financial reports and prepare critical assessment.
- Coordinate with subcontractors to prepare and maintain a risk register.
- Ensure subcontractor develops test plans for Factory Acceptance Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing and Endurance Testing.
- Ensure subcontractors prepare appropriate training plans and coordinate training as necessary.
- Coordinate all internal and subcontractor testing activities.
- Coordinate schedule for testing with Planning and Coordination Manager.
- Arrange subcontractor participation in Integration Working Group meetings.
- Working under stress and to have the ability of multitasking
- Monitor internal and subcontractor installation work for compliance with plans and specifications.
- Manage internal and subcontractor change control.
- Implement Servers and Install Applications on Microsoft platform.
- Manage Backups
- Configuration of Virtual environments, and SAN Storage (HP/EMC)
- Maintain database Health checks and performance.
- Network LAN/WAN configuration
Qualifications and Profile:
- B.Sc. (or equivalent) in computer science, communications engineering, electronics engineering or related disciplines.
- Significant supervisory experience and a proven ability to work well cross-functionally.
- CCNP Certification.
- Proven track record of meeting project deadlines and operating effectively in pressure situations
- Knowledge of professional management of business relationships.
- Experience in Microsoft Server 2012, VM Ware., Active Directory and clustering
- In-depth knowledge of database fundamentals such as relationships, primary and foreign key constraints, indexes, etc. (MSSQL is a must, Oracle is a plus)
- Ability to write SQL scripts to access, define, and manipulate data.
- Be able to solve technical and software problems and apply preventive actions. Have IT security awareness.
- Fluent English.
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 4+ years experience in technical field, similar to the above description
- Minimum of 3 years experience in planning and managing complex computer communications and network operational systems preferable in the airline and airport sector.