- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
This position requires you to be responsible for improving the company's organic search results and maintain its appearance in the first page in search engines, creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs PPC campaigns.
- Review and analyze the company’s websites to detect the areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Cooperate with the content creator to place keywords appropriately in all types of content to gain most search engine traffic.
- Cooperate with web developer and web designer in any issues related in order to technical SEO to improve the company’s websites.
- Being up-to-date with Google algorithms updates to maintain healthy SEO status.
- Responsible for keyword research and planning plus regular competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with other departments to get ideas of SEO-friendly content.
- Participate in planning and executing PPC advertising campaigns.
- Report monthly final report to the digital marketing manager.
About this Company
Is a leading company in developing educational technologies in Egypt through its belief and commitment to its important role in uplifting educational community, and by providing the latest educational technology solutions to its esteemed clients.
See all Careers and Jobs at Computek International
Given our strong...