This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
1,000 to 1,200 USD per month, Accommodation & Flight Tickets
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 100% travel
About the Job
- Evaluate operating data, business trends and industry information to predict performance levels and advise senior managers on cost-saving initiatives.
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by brand by customer type.
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward.
- Prepare collateral reporting.
- Assist in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 implementation
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts by customer type by division
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability
- Work in special projects as required
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce or relevant studies
- Minimum 4 years experience in the field of Fashion and apparel retail
- Fluent English
About this Company
i attach is a Human Resources Development Entity specialized in the field of Human Capital Management and Development.
See all Careers and Jobs at i-attach
i attach is coming from a Management Consulting background and is a subsidiary from Re:view MID Consulting.