- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
15,000 to 18,000 EGP per month
About the Job
The employee will be in charge of the software development team, supervising the process of creating new modules as well as modifying existing modules. The employee will also be performing analysis and design.
- Receiving requests for new modules and modifications to existing tasks.
- Controlling all stages of the development life cycle including initial analysis, implementation, integration, testing, debugging, data validation, and support.
- Conducting analytical reports about users’ requirements, new task requirements, and the impact of the new task on the internal work flow.
- Designing modules by dividing the users’ requirements into submodules and setting timeframes for task completion.
- Assigning submodules to our software developers to proceed with the programming of the modules.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the project are completed as planned.
- Receiving user feedback and data modification requests, solving bugs, and handling client complaints.
- Administrating the company’s web portal (configuring IIS, performance tracking, and problem solving).
- Staying up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies to develop internal work.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent knowledge of web development.
- Excellent knowledge of DB concepts and tools (Microsoft SQL server).
- Excellent knowledge of Dot Net (ASP.NET, MVC, C#).
- Excellent knowledge of OOP (concepts, techniques, principles, analysis, and design).
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns.
- Good knowledge of ORM.
- Good knowledge of video processing.
- Very good knowledge of image processing.
- Excellent knowledge of workflow systems.
- Very good knowledge of data processing and handling with various types and sizes (documents and media).
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Very good communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Highly organized.
- Time and stress management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Ability to learn.
- Analytical thinking.
- Decision making.
- Leadership skills.
About this Company
Chestnut Learning is an education technology aiming to help K-12 students around the globe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Chestnut Learning
Our vision is to be a leader in digital education and an innovator at the intersection of education, technology, and design.
Our mission is to educate the...