This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 9,000 EGP per month, Transportation Allowance
About the Job
- Developing and administering the general school routine, and coordinate all activities within the school building.
- Observing, counseling, and motivating professional staff toward performances to attain the educational goals of the District.
- Maintaining an educational philosophy and school climate which encourages a cooperative and participating attitude on the part of all teachers and students.
- Maintaining a standard of student behavior designed to command respect and minimize school and classroom interruptions.
- Resolving student behavioral problems, encouraging and initiating continued improvement in curriculum and teaching methods in cooperation with subject area specialists.
- Maintaining effective communication to keep the staff, students, and parents properly informed.
- Orienting new personnel assigned to the school
- Administer to the requirements of :
- No Child Left Behind.
- School Improvement efforts.
- Student Demographics/Attendance/Grades (Computerized)
- Teacher Evaluations
- Student Supervision/Discipline
- University graduates in any related fields with the English Language as a major is a must.
- Holding any related Teaching & Managing accredited certificates is a must.
- A Master in education or any other related field will be an asset.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the same position in a reputable organization is a must.
- Possess advanced leadership , Communication and problem solving skills.
- Presentable and committed.
- Team building proficient player.
- Excellent command of the English Language in both forms written and spoken.