- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
12,000 to 18,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Contribute to the attainment of the company’s business objectives by providing strategic and financial guidance to ensure that the company’s financial commitments are efficiently met.
- Provide and interpret financial information.
- Monitor and interpret cash flow reports, and anticipate future trends.
- Provide advice and guidance on financial strategy.
- Formulate strategic and long-term business plans.
- Research and report on factors influencing business performance.
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Oversee the preparation of the company’s financial statements, ensuring their accurate and timely submission.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities.
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is being carried out.
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g., auditors, solicitors, and bankers.
- Produce accurate financial reports to meet peculiar deadlines.
- Develop, manage, and control the operating budget.
- Supervise department staff.
- Develop and implement an internal audit program to ensure that the company complies with predefined financial procedures and regulations.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies, and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
- Take all necessary actions to ensure that the company meets its financial and legal needs.
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Postgraduate study is a plus.
- CFA/CPA is preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant experience focused on functional support, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and modeling.
- Experience in working with companies that are ventured in more than a country is a plus.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- High numeracy and sound technical skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and have analytical thinking skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and exacting environment managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrates versatility, integrity, self-discipline, and commitment.
About this Company
Chestnut Learning is an education technology aiming to help K-12 students around the globe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Chestnut Learning
Our vision is to be a leader in digital education and an innovator at the intersection of education, technology, and design.
Our mission is to educate the...