Candidates must exhibit the following key skills:
- A strong academic record.
- A strong IT background.
- Ability to communicate articulately and effectively at all levels of business.
- Ability to building excellent client relationships and outstanding communication and presentation skills, ideally client facing.
- Strong skills in analysis, design and problem solving.
- Ability to produce high quality documentation.
- Understanding of package implementation methodologies.
- Consistently working as part of a project team focused on client success.
- Willingness to travel according to project location.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or relevant degree.
- English: Fluent, both spoken and written (Highly Required).
- Exemption / Completion of military services (for Egyptians).
- Experience Level: Fresh Graduates or those with 1-2 years of experience.
- Information Systems and Software Engineer Majors.
- Background in writing SQL Queries.
- Experience working with Domains or Development Tools.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Basic knowledge of Database Concepts.
- Basic knowledge of Networks.
About this Company
MegaSoft is a regional IT Business Service Management Consulting and Training Firm. We are the trusted advisor to world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions. We help leaders make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements to the performance of their IT...
See all Careers and Jobs at MegaSoft