This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for taxes,treasury and all accounting
aspects of the construction segment.
- Preparation of financial statements and meeting
external auditors requirements.
- Manage cash to accelerate constructions while
maintaining a positive cash balance and smooth cash outflows.
- Keep strong control over cash.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet
on-going operational and capital investment requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining strong internal controls system that prevent mistakes and frauds.
- Establishing and maintaining accounting policies and procedures.
- Fulfilling internal audits requirements for internal
- Assist in preparation of projects feasibility study
for management and banks.
- Meet banks requirements for loans.
- Negotiate with suppliers when needed to achieve smooth cash flows.
- Monitoring progress of projects and manage cash according to progress.
- Preparing progress reports to management on regular basis.
- Make weekly and monthly reports according to deadlines.
- Controlling costs & expenses.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
- Preparation of budgets
- Coaching and recruitment of qualified accountants for the department.
- 10 - 15 years experience.
- Experience in constructions in multi million cost project.
- Able to work under stress.
- Communication & negotiation skills.
- Very good in Reporting.
- Very good in English.
About this Company
We are the supplier you can rely upon for all your water filtration, treatment,
See all Careers and Jobs at Soul Water Filter
and purification need. Our pledge is to provide outstanding products at competitive prices with
excellent customer support
Our company is managed by ElKhadr Ibrahim, well...