- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Manages and drives the coordination of the Tender.
Interfaces with management for overall proposal strategy.
Responsible for output of Complete Project Offers.
Holds tender project kick-off & weekly meetings with staff.
Involved in tender contract negotiation process.
Oversees contracts & subcontract preparation for subs/suppliers.
- Manage all Tender proposals.
- Ensures compliance with Tender documents.
- Reviews and ensures pricing effort is thorough, complete, and accurate.
- Reviews and ensures technical data is complete.
- Assessment for project engineering / value engineering.
- Analyzes and ensures accuracy of schedule with planning department.
- Reviews Financial & Technical proposal package before submittal.
- Submits proposal to management for review.
- Drives effort for update of supplier database.
- Attends tender meetings with clients/consultants.
- Prepares all Tender Project Documentation for submission to Construction team.
- Manages Limited Technical Office support for sites (if necessary):
- QS & Shop drawing support and coordination.
- Material submittal support and coordination.
- Planning support and coordination.
- Technical data support and coordination.
- Pricing support and coordination.
- Contract support and coordination.
About this Company
Construction Management Systems S.A.E (CMS) is a shareholding company founded in 1993 as a General Contractor servicing the Egyptian market with branches established in both Cairo and Alexandria.
See all Careers and Jobs at Construction Management Systems
CMS is registered at the Egyptian Federation for Construction and...